What is a Health Risk Assessment (HRA)?
A Health Risk Assessment or HRA is the foundation of all evidenced-based comprehensive wellness programs. Research shows us that 20% of people who receive their personal wellness report will make positive changes towards improving their overall health without ANY further interventions, coaching or nagging!
Key HRA Features that Employers can enjoy include but are not limited to:
- Health assessments and reporting are available in both online and paper formats.
- Personalize messaging and branding.
- Customize administrative reports.
- NCQA and HIPAA compliant.
- Easily arrange risk assessment data into groups and subgroups.
- Add optional questions you would like to collect data on.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Import and export wellness screening lab values and demographics – we can upload the aggregate HBG BioScreen results as well as third-party data.
Key HRA Features that your employees can enjoy include but are not limited to:
- Easy-to-complete health risk assessment questionnaire.
- 14-page individual risk assessment report they can share with one of our health coaches or their private physician.
- Links from the report that guides them to extensive health improvement resources.
- Access to their personal and secure online wellness portal that includes wellness tools to help them improve their overall health.
Let HBG assess your population with the most scientifically based health risk assessment on the market. Contact us today to schedule a Demo of the HRA and online portal.